A history of ultra performance.
A legacy of ultra innovation.
Below is a brief glimpse of Celadon’s product innovations and industry firsts.
- Celadon is founded by Bryan Root on February 15th
- First adjustable multi-site ceramic probe card on a 3 x 3 platform
- First low leakage ceramic probe card with operating temp range of -65 to 300C
- First multi-site ceramic probe card with operating temp range of -65 to 300C
- First low cost production ceramic probe card with self-aligning,
quickly replaceable individual probes
- 72mm ceramic probe card
- 114mm ceramic probe card
- 200mm ceramic probe card
- T200 ButtonTile™ 200mm ceramic probe card
- First 200mm “dead bug” probe card aligner
- T40™ ceramic probe card
- First 300°C operating temperature coaxial probe – AttoFast™
- T300 ButtonTile™ 300mm multi-site ceramic probe card
- First 500°C ceramic probe card
- MiniTile™ probe
- VersaTile™ ceramic probe card
- T90™ multi-site ceramic probe card
- First 300mm “dead bug” probe card aligner
- VersaCore™ – first easy insertion twist lock probe card core
- Introduced the 1×3 VersaTile™ multi-site probe card for 4.5″ probe card holders
- Developed dual site 40mm parametric test probe card
- Awarded government research grant for high density multi-site wafer level reliability
- Introduced Element Series VC20 probe card for fast card changes in parametric test, modeling and characterization, and wafer level reliability testing.