A history of ultra performance.
A legacy of ultra innovation.
Below is a brief glimpse of Celadon’s product innovations and industry firsts.
- Celadon is founded by Bryan Root on February 15th
- First adjustable multi-site ceramic probe card on a 3 x 3 platform
- Advanced Cantilever™ technology was invented and introduced to probe industry
- First low leakage ceramic probe card with operating temp range of -65 to 300C
- First multi-site ceramic probe card with operating temp range of -65 to 300C
- First low cost production ceramic probe card with self-aligning,
quickly replaceable individual probes
- 72mm ceramic probe card
- 114mm ceramic probe card
- 200mm ceramic probe card
- T200 ButtonTile™ with Advanced Cantilever™ technology 200mm ceramic probe card
- First 200mm “dead bug” probe card aligner
- T40™ ceramic probe card
- First 300°C operating temperature coaxial probe – AttoFast™
- T300 ButtonTile™ with Advanced Cantilever™ technology 300mm multi-site ceramic probe card
- First 500°C ceramic probe card
- MiniTile™ with Advanced Cantilever™ technology probe
- VersaTile™ with Advanced Cantilever™ technology ceramic probe card
- T90™ with Advanced Cantilever™ technology multi-site ceramic probe card
- First 300mm “dead bug” probe card aligner
- VersaCore™ – first easy insertion twist lock probe card core
- Introduced the 1×3 VersaTile™ with Advanced Cantilever™ technology multi-site probe card for 4.5″ probe card holders
- Developed dual site 40mm parametric test probe card
- Awarded government research grant for high density multi-site wafer level reliability
- Introduced Element Series VC20™ with Advanced Cantilever™ technology probe card for fast card changes in parametric test, modeling and characterization, and wafer level reliability testing.
- Introduction of the Indexer™ – the industry’s first automatic probe card changer using the VC20™ with Advanced Cantilever™ technology probe cards.
- VC43™ 100 pin channel modular probe card supporting 100 pin Parametric Testers
- First cabled-out (triaxial and coaxial cables) VC20™ with Advanced Cantilever™ technology interface released
- Diagnostic Probe Cards based on the VC20™ with Advanced Cantilever™ technology footprint
- More products to come this year!