production parametric probe card
Through the use of factory automation and proprietary processes and equipment, Celadon has set a new industry standard for probe card robustness, low leakage and lifetime performance with the VC20TM with Advanced CantileverTM technology probe card.
- Maximum channel count: 48
- Tester platforms: Keysight 4062, 4072, 4080, Keithley S600, S530, Rack and Stack configurations.
- Minimum Pad Size: 30ux30u (tunable scrub)
- Contact Resistance: less than 1 ohm
- Temperature range: -65C to 200C
- Leakage: Less than 5 femto Amps per volt
- Lifetime Performance: Production customers are experiencing 10M+ million touchdowns on Aluminum and Copper pads. Few to no rebuilds due to pobe wear
VC20TM with Advanced CantileverTM technology Lead Times:
- Production Reorder: 1 – 2 weeks
- Rebuilds: 1 – 2 weeks
- New Order: 2 – 3 weeks after design approval
Interchangeable probe card,
Fast changeover time
from one probe card to the next using an
Based on your pad material, Celadon will make cleaning media recommendations
The VersaCore TM is also used to do reliability testing as well as modeling and characterization.
Have a question? Need additional information?
Please call or email us:
Celadon exhibited and presented a technical paper at Semiconductor Wafer Test Workshop 2016
Celadon exhibited at the International Reliability and Physics Symposium 2016
Upcoming Trade Shows:
Celadon will be exhibiting at Compass Cascade User Group in Portland, Oregon October 17th and 18th. Learn more
Celadon will be exhibiting at the IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting in San Francisco, California December 5th-7th Learn more
Celadon will be presenting at the International Reliability Physics Symposium in Monterrey, California, April 2-4 in 2017 Learn more