production parametric probe card
Through the use of factory automation and proprietary processes and equipment, Celadon has set a new industry standard for probe card robustness, low leakage and lifetime performance with the VC20TM with Advanced CantileverTM technology probe card.
- Maximum channel count: 48
- Tester platforms: Keysight 4062, 4072, 4080, Keithley S600, S530, Rack and Stack configurations.
- Minimum Pad Size: 30ux30u (tunable scrub)
- Contact Resistance: less than 1 ohm
- Temperature range: -65C to 200C
- Leakage: Less than 5 femto Amps per volt. If you require faster settling time, click here
- Lifetime Performance: Production customers are experiencing 10M+ million touchdowns on Aluminum and Copper pads. Few to no rebuilds due to pobe wear
VC20TM with Advanced CantileverTM technology Lead Times:
- Production Reorder: 1 – 2 weeks
- Rebuilds: 1 – 2 weeks
- New Order: 2 – 3 weeks after design approval
Interchangeable probe card,
Fast changeover time
from one probe card to the next using an
Based on your pad material, Celadon will make cleaning media recommendations
The VersaCore TM is also used to do reliability testing as well as modeling and characterization.
Have a question? Need additional information?
Please call or email us:
Upcoming Trade Shows: